January 9, 2010
How to cure an ingrown toenail
1. Tell your husband that your toe hurts a little.
2. Have him look it over during a commercial break while you watch TV on Monday.
3. Pay only a mild amount of attention to it and figure it will go away
4. Realize a few days later that you may not be able to wear your new shoes Friday night if your toe hurts.
5. Ask your husband to fix your toe.
6. Remind him to bring home some sort of foot tool per his request
7. Get up and stand on the toilet seat with your hair in rollers on Friday
8. Tell your husband “I don’t want this to hurt!”
9. Watch closely as he works some sort of podiatry magic that only hurts a little
10. Wear your new beautiful shoes and love every minute of it