November 18, 2009
This I have learned from my one month as a mother:
-Its OK to do one thing at a time and focus on only that one thing.
– Giving one person your undivided attention it priceless and necessary. Facebook, texting, email and the news will still be there later but this moment will not.
– Don’t procrastinate. If you don’t do it now, it may not get done at all.
– The difference between procrastinating and putting something off because you really need the rest.
– Selflessness meets many of your needs and actually feels better than selfishness.
-My body has done something incredible and miraculous and it deserves to be treated with kindness in thought, word and action.
– God’s love for us is unfathomable. He loves me more than I love her, and He loves her more than I love her. Unfathomable!
– Its OK to need to put the baby down just so that you have nothing and no one touching you.
-Making marriage a priority needs to be a priority.
– Even when totally sleep deprived and hormonal you still get to choose the words you let come out of your mouth.
– Its OK to ask for help when I need it.
– I love my little family.